Enter for SOW 2016 now!The SOW 2016 entry portal on go2ol.ch is open. The detailed invitation can be found here.
The SOW 2016 offers reduced entry fees up to 31st January, 2016!
Anyone who would like to enjoy an additional week of holiday and fun in the Engadin should note the Junior World Orienteering Championships Engadin Scuol (JWOC 2016) in the week of 9th to 16th July, 2016, the week before the SOW. This offers spectator races and training possibilities.
The entry portal for the JWOC 2016 spectator races has been opened too.
Why is it worth being in the Engadin in the orienteering summer of 2016?
- Two or three weeks holiday in one of the most beautiful regions of Switzerland would be good for your soul
- Enjoy the outstanding tourist infrastructure in the Upper and Lower Engadin: thermal baths, walking in the national park, mountain biking, kitesurfing and many more
- The wide range of good value accommodation including camping, dormitories and holiday flats
- Indulge yourself with the top-class cultural and gastronomical possibilities
- Break your journey and start the holiday fun with a welcome O on one of the passes
- All races and training events can be reached easily and cheaply by public transport
- Train in delightful mountain forests whenever you like.
- Top, technical orienteering races in terrain that is mostly being used for the first time
- Cheer for the O stars of tomorrow from all over the world
- For walkers and other holiday guests: it is so easy to sample the fascination of orienteering without the need to enter in advance
SOW - where orienteering meets the sky
In the week from 16th to 23rd July, 2016, around 4000 orienteers from over 30 countries will compete in 50 age groups and classes at the Swiss Orienteering Week. The six races in the Upper Engadin will turn your active holiday into a dream holiday.